Tuesday, October 22, 2019

1.    Opening
A.   Sharing Homework and Unpacking Learning Targets (7 minutes)
     I can plan effective introductory and concluding paragraphs for my analytical essay.
*  I can cite where I found my evidence.

2.    Work Time
A.   Forming an Evidence-Based Claim: “Who Is Ha before She Has to Flee Her Home?” (10 minutes)
B.   Planning the Introductory Paragraph (10 minutes)
C.   Planning the Concluding Paragraph (10 minutes)

3.    Closing and Assessment
A.   Peer Critique of Plans for Introductory and Concluding Paragraphs (8 minutes)

4.    Homework
Complete, review, and revise your Planning Your Essay graphic organizer in preparation for writing your essay in the next lesson. Make sure your plans are at the stage that you can use them as a basis for your writing.

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Monday, February 3, 2020